2 bedroom character property for saleFoxholes Lane, Kniveton, Ashbourne
Sold STC £220,000
- Charming Character Cottage in an Idyllic Village Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garden with Countryside Views
- Driveway and Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
With NO UPWARD CHAIN this charming cottage briefly comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Utility and walk in pantry to the ground floor and two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are open views to the front, garden area with out building, driveway, additional garden
Charming two bedroomed detached cottage offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Utility and walk in pantry to the ground floor and two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside ther are open views to the front and garden area with out building, driveway, additional garden to the front of the property. Internal inspection is reccomended to appreciate the charm and character.
Stairs to first floor, door to outside and exposed beams
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.89m )
Window to front and side elevations, exposed beams and multi fuel burner with wooden mantle over the fire place. Beams to ceiling, telephone and tv points.
Kitchen/diner 12' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 3.43m max )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with wooden edge work surfaces and tiled splash back, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, exposed beams to ceiling, space for fridge and freezer, understairs storage cupboard, window to front elevation, radiator and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 9' 9" x 4' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.30m )
Plumbing for automatic washing machine, window to side, tiled floor and exposed beams. Oil fired central heating boiler
Walk In Pantry/study
Located off the utility room, with tiled floor, sky light and shelving.
With window to rear and exposed beams to ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 4" To front of wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.84m To front of wardrobes )
With window to side and front elevation, exposed beams to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, wooden flooring and some wooden panelling.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 6' 6" ( 4.04m x 1.98m )
With window to front elevation, exposed beams and radiator, television aerial point.
Three piece suite comprising: WC and wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, window to the front elevation, tank in airing cupboard, tiled splash backs and part tiled walls, radiator and airing cupboard. Access to loft and exposed beams.
The property has open views and a brook to the front of the cottage. There is a hard standing yard area and an attached breeze block outbuilding currently used as a log store. Also to the front of the property is a driveway for vehicle parking and additional garden which is pebbled with borders. To the left hand side at the bottom of the driveway there is a stone built store ideal for bikes/garden equipment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41608935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.