1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
- Newly renovated apartment
- Views over the Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills
- Communal facilities
- Set in well maintained communal grounds
- Set within Parkgate Village
- Viewing essential
This newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment in Deeside Court is located on the Parade in Parkgate. With breath taking views over the Dee estuary and Wales beyond the property offers the best of both worlds with modern, self contained living and communal facilities on hand.
* NEWLY RENOVATED RETIREMENT APARTMENT* This newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment in Deeside Court is located on the Parade in Parkgate. With breathtaking views over the Dee estuary and Wales beyond the property offers the best of both worlds with modern, self-contained living and communal facilities on hand including a house manager, secure door entry system, communal grounds, communal lounge, laundry room, lift to all floors and emergency pull cords throughout.
Parkgate Parade offers some local shops, number of inns, cafes and restaurants. There is also a village primary school and regular bus services. The market town of Neston offers more comprehensive shopping facilities, bus and train services to various parts of the Wirral, Chester and Liverpool. The property is well placed for commuting to the major commercial centres of the region including Chester, Liverpool and Manchester via the M56 motorway
The property briefly comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
With access to the communal lounge area and lifts to all floors. The apartment is situated on the 1st floor which is accessed via the lift or a number of internal stairwells.
L shaped entrance hall, giving access to all rooms. Entry phone system. Storage cupboard with mirrored doors.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, with views over the communal gardens. Feature fire place with surround. Storage heater. Arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 10" max ( 2.06m x 2.08m max )
Newly renovated kitchen with full range of wall and base units. Roll top work surface with inset single bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled walls. Integrated electric over and hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge. Extractor fan. spot lights. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 8' 10" x 14' 2" max ( 2.69m x 4.32m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Views over the communal gardens. Built in wardrobes with mirrored doors. Storage heater. Emergency pull cord.
Modern fitted bathroom suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls. Linoleum flooring.
To the rear there is a communal parking area will allocated resident parking (spaces available separately). Paved area leads to a private lawned area with flower and shrub borders and seating areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41608941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.