2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOxford Road, Stratton, Wiltshire
- Detached Bungalow
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Spacioius four piece Bathroom suite
- Modern Kitchen/Dining area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Non-overlooked rear garden
Located on a generous plot is this spacious two bedroom detached bungalow with Garage and Driveway Parking. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property is available to view immediately. The property comprises of Living room, Fitted Kitchen/Dining room, Two DOUBLE Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and modern four piece Bathroom suite. Externally is a enclosed rear garden.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41610690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26238449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.