4 bedroom detached house for saleThary Lane, Surfleet, PE11
- Detached Established 4/5 Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Village Location
- Flexible accommodation over 2 floors
- 2 Bedrooms having dressing areas and ESSR
- 2 Further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Breakfast/Kitchen, Utility, Office
- Lounge, Snug, Family Room
- Double Garage/ Studio and Nice Grounds
- EPC Rating D
An established, spacious and very versatile 4/5 Bedroom detached family home with great kerb appeal set in a prime location of this popular village setting of Surfleet with a double garage and sweeping driveway. Presented with no onward chain this impressive property dating back to 1987 includes; Reception Hallway, Cloakroom, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Lounge, Snug and Family Room, which has its own personal door to the garden to give flexible use of this room and Dining Room with Conservatory off. An Office, having its own personal door to the driveway, completes the Ground Floor and can be used for a mixture of uses. There is a Double Garage which is currently being used as a Studio. To the First Floor is a large galleried Landing giving access to all the rooms and is currently laid out as 4 Bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom having En-Suite and walk through wardrobe. The second bedroom, also with En-Suite has a Dressing Room off; the vendor has pointed out that the Dressing Room could easily be put back to a 5th Bedroom. There are a further 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside there is ample parking for numerous vehicles, patio and extensive lawn area to the side. Viewing is Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41611383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA110061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.