2 bedroom apartment for saleOld Harbour Court, Wincolmlee, Hull, HU2 8HZ
- LUXURY TWO BED CITY CENTRE APARTMENT
- SECURE PARKING SPACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND DINING AREA
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS OF THE RIVER
- COMMUNAL SUN TERRACE
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED!!!!
***ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! - TWO BED CITY CENTRE APARTMENT WITH SECURE PARKING AND VIEWS OF THE RIVER - IMMEDIATE VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!***
How would you like to live in a luxury two bed apartment in the City of Culture 2017? Zest are delighted to offer this spacious two bed City Centre Apartment to the sales market. The apartment offers fabulous accommodation with the added benefit of a secure parking space and balcony with views of the River. The property is located on the 1st floor of the Tradewinds building and briefly comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge and dining area with french doors leading out to a balcony with views of the river, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a generous main bathroom.
Viewing is Absolutely Essential and Now Invited!!!!
Positioned on the 1st floor of the popular Tradewinds delevelopment and benefiting from a secure building with intercom entry system. This popular sought after development is located in the Hull City Centre close to the North Bridge. Hull City Centre offers an array of shopping, bars, restaurants and nightlife with the added benefit of good road links to the A63 and M62.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 347299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.