5 bedroom detached house for saleSilver Point Marine, Canvey island, Essex
- FOUR/FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY TOWN HOUSE
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- TWO EN-SUITES
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPERATE DINING ROOM
- TWO KITCHENS BOTH WITH SOLID GRANITE WORKTOPS
- GROUND FLOOR WC
Anthony Quirk are proud to offer 'For Sale' this stunningly modern FOUR/FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM detached family town house with high quality carpets throughout overlooking Oyster Creek. This spectacular property offers a magnificent living space over three floors. To the ground floor there is off street parking for multiple cars, a double garage, a ground floor double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and views of the garden, modern kitchen with solid granite worktops, ground floor WC and a conservatory. The first floor offers FOUR double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and a wonderfully sized and modern four piece family bathroom boasting a high spec stand in shower cubicle with speakers. Lastly the top floor offers a spectacular 28ft lounge with a balcony which offers lovely views of Oyster Creek, a separate dining room and a modern kitchen/breakfast room again with solid granite worktops!! An internal inspection is highly recommended to truly appreciate the calibre of property which is on offer, call us now on 01268 511311.
Property ref: 121_193_4114637
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41626671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4114637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.