2 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbott Street, Awsworth, Nottingham
Sold STC £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Garden to Rear
- Ideal FTB of Buy to Let Investor
- No Upward Chain
- Recently Redecorated
This TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and in brief comprises of lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor bathroom and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn.
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000 AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..............................Calling all First Time Buyers !! This two bedroom Mid Terraced Property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain. The property has recently been redecorated and in brief comprises of lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor bathroom and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn. Viewing Recommended.
Lounge 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted gas fire with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV point.
Kitchen Diner 15' 9" max x 11' 5" ( 4.80m max x 3.48m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink and drainer, space for freestanding gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator, central heating boiler, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, stairs rising to first floor.
With Upvc double glazed to side and internal door leading to bathroom.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled corner bath with shower attachment over, low level wc, hand wash basin, partly tiled with Upvc double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from kitchen diner, doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.12m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41627073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.