5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Hall Close, Sprotbrough, Doncaster
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached property
- Four/five bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £270,000 - £280,000 A fantastic spacious family home which is located on a corner plot. The property is offered to the market with no vendor chain, 21ft lounge and ample off road parking.
Situated in the sought after area of Sprotbrough is this spacious four/five bedroom detached property on a corner plot. The property comprises of spacious room sizes including a lounge/diner, master bedroom and ample off road parking. No chain.
Has a central heating radiator and a built in understairs storage cupboard. Access to the lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge/ Diner 13' 2" x 21' 4" ( 4.01m x 6.50m )
Has a front and rear double glazed windows, two central heating radiators, gas fire with feature surround and serving hatch to the kitchen. Access to the entrance hall through sliding doors.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and a serving hatch to the lounge/diner. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and extractor fan. there is lino flooring. Access to the entrance hall and the rear of the property.
Has a front facing double glazed window and two storage cupboards. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom, seperate WC and loft.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 15' 1" into recess ( 3.00m x 4.60m into recess )
Has a front and side facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 15' 1" into door recess ( 2.74m x 4.60m into door recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.72m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
Located on the ground floor. The bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a boiler room. Access to the en-suite. This bedroom used to be a garage.
Linked to the fifth bedroom. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC and partial wall tiling.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, mature shrubs, block paved off road parking, fencing to the side and a brick wall to the front and side. Access to the side, rear and garage. To the rear of the property is a block paved area, greenhouse and a surrounding fence. There is storage space for a caravan. Access to the front and side of the property. Access to the kitchen.
Garage 18' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.61m x 2.77m )
Has two side facing single glazed windows, power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41627526.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.