2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodland Avenue, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000*
- No Upward Chain
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Refitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
*GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000* SHOW HOME QUALITY! A modern two bedroom mid town house situated on a cul-de-sac location which is being sold with no upward chain. Internally the property has been finished to a very high standard by the current owners and an internal inspection is highly recommended
*GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000* *SHOW HOME QUALITY* A modern two bedroom mid town house situated on a cul-de-sac location which is being sold with no upward chain. Internally the property has been finished to a very high standard by the current owners and an internal inspection is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer. Internally the property consists of having, entrance hall way, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen with provides access to the land spaced garden, two good size bedrooms and a refitted bathroom which benefits from having under floor heating.
Entrance Hall Way
Double glazed entrance door, cloak cupboard, stairs to the first floor and a door providing access to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' 9" max ( 5.08m x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric fire set within a fire place and a door providing access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, electric oven with electric hob and a cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, wall mounted storage heater and a breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a storage heater.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted storage heater.
Double glazed window to the rear, P shape panelled bath with an electric shower and shower screen over, vanity wash hand basin with storage below, extractor fan, inset spot lighting, fully tiled wall coverings, tiled flooring befitting from under floor heating and a WC.
There are two allocated parking spaces and to the rear of the property there is a landscaped rear garden which comprises of having a decked area with ornamental shrubs and plants and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.