2 bedroom flat for saleClaremont North Avenue, Gateshead
Under Offer £67,950
- Large Attic Space With Stairs
- Generous Size Family Bathroom
- Close To Local Amenities And Transport Links
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Pedestrianized Street
- Enclosed Rear Yard
***GENEROUS SIZE FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH ATTIC SPACE*** Situated on this popular pedestrianized street this deceptively spacious first floor flat should appeal to a range of buyers. The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby, large family bathroom, welcoming lounge/reception room kitchen with some wall/base units and two bedrooms. There is also a large attic space which has been divided into two rooms with stairway access this has not been done to regulation standard. Externally there is an enclosed yard with access to the rear alleyway.
Lounge - 3.90 x 4.24 (12'9" x 13'10") -
Kitchen - 2.05 x 2.66 (6'8" x 8'8") -
Bathroom - 2.26 x 3.29 (7'4" x 10'9") -
Bedroom One - 3.91 x 4.02 (12'9" x 13'2") -
Bedroom Two - 2.25 x 2.38 (7'4" x 7'9") -
Attic Space Room One - 2.61 x 3.61 (8'6" x 11'10") -
Attic Space Room 2 - 2.72 x 3.58 (8'11" x 11'8") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41629599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26239806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.