3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillstrood Road, Whitstable, CT5
- Sunny south-westerly facing rear garden (gets lots of lovely sunshine and sunsets too)
- Morning light streaming through the front of the house due to north-east front facing.
- Open, light and airy feel.
- Lots of character, wooden floors, potential to restore open fires / put in wood burner.
- Off road parking - essential in busy Whitstable, especially during the summer.
- Close to the train station - only an 8 minute walk.
- Close to schools - only a ten minute walk to most of the schools in the area.
- Many local shops nearby including convenience stores.
- The garden faces the cricket pitch - lovely summer sounds as the matches play out.
- Large enclosed garden, with deck, hammock points, shed and plum tree
A character home with a cottage feel, this 3 bedroom house has a light and airy aspect.
Modernised in the main by the current owners, the property briefly consists of entrance hall through a solid oak and glazed modern front door; lounge with bespoke fitted wooden shutter blinds; exposed wooden floors throughout; kitchen/diner with fitted units; oven and induction hob; walnut worktops; space for free-standing washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer; under stairs storage cupboard.
Dining room opens out with patio doors on to large sunny deck area complete with hammock posts. The enclosed family garden is mainly laid to lawn with outside tap, children's play house, mature trees and shrubs and garden shed.
Continuing upstairs, the accommodation consists of fitted carpet throughout, landing with storage cupboard, recently fitted bathroom, two double bedrooms (one with painted wooden floors) and a single room with bespoke fitted loft-style bed.
Recently fitted double glazed windows provide sound and warmth insulation and a recently fitted combination boiler provides central heating throughout and instant hot water.
Off road parking is a huge bonus, as well as the close proximity to shops, schools, the town centre, beach and train station. The property is connected to super-fast fibre optic broadband.
The property is tenanted from 29th September until 30th March 2017.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41632104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rv-8d4w. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.