3 bedroom bungalow for saleSoutholt Road, Bedfield, Woodbridge
- Substantial Sitting Room and Entrance Hall
- Generous Plot And Double Length Garage
- First Floor Bedroom With En-Suite, Two/Three Ground Floor Bedrooms,
- Large Family Bathroom
- Kitchen Breakfast Room and Utility.
Substantial detached dwelling occupying a generous mature plot with in and out drive way to the front and extensive views. The property benefits from a range of flexible accommodation with both first and ground floor options, OFCH and DG.
The Property is located on the edge of the village and occupies a generous plot with extensive field views to the front. Bedfield is a small village situated about four miles east of Debenham and some five miles west of Framlingham. Neighbouring villages inclued Monk Soham, Tannington, Earl Soham and Worlingworth. Bedfield benefits from a local public house The Crown, a primary school, sports club and various other organisations and amenities. Neighbouring villages offer a variety of local amenities including the excellent John Hutton Butchery and The Victoria Public House in Earl Soham. More comprehensive facilities are available in the popular historic market town of Framlingham including excellent schooling in both the state and private sector and a number of pubs and restaurants along with a good range of shops and stores, doctors and vets and many recreational facilities. The Historic village of Debenham offers further facilities including a medical practice, small supermarket and a well regarded High School..
There is a double glazed front entrance door with double glazed side light leading to the L shaped
Reception Hall 21' 7" max x 21' 7" max ( 6.58m max x 6.58m max )
There are two radiators and a double cloaks cupboard with sliding doors.
Part glazed door to the...
Kitchen/breakfast Room 21' x 14' ( 6.40m x 4.27m )
A double aspect room with field views to the front.
The Kitchen area comprises of a range of light oak matching wall and floor units with tiled splash backs and adjoining worktops. A built in electric oven, hob and extractor hood. Display cupboard, breakfast bar, built in dishwasher, tray space, coving and door to the side garden. The Breakfast area comprises a radiator and coving.
Part glazed door leading through to the...
Sitting Room 24' x 17' 3" ( 7.32m x 5.26m )
With coving, three radiators, a red brick fire place with tiled heath polished wood surround and mantel, pall wall light points and patio sliding doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
Part glazed door from the hall to the...
Utility Room 13' 10" x 7' 2" ( 4.22m x 2.18m )
With coving, radiator, worktop with an inset one and a half bowl sink top, tiled splash backs, matching wall and floor units, boiler for central heating and main hot water supply and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
There is a door from the hall to the...
Dining Room/bedroom 16' 2" x 16' ( 4.93m x 4.88m )
With a window to front with extensive field views. Radiator.
Door from the hall to...
Bedroom One 22' x 11' 10" ( 6.71m x 3.61m )
With a window to the rear overlooking the garden, two radiators and a built in double wardrobe.
Door from the hall to...
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
With a window to the front with field views, a built in open fronted wardrobe area with overhead cupboards. Radiator.
Door from the hall to the...
Family Bath/shower Room
Comprising of a panelled bath, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, coving, radiator and separate double shower cubical with tiled surround and wall mounted shower. drop light switch.
There is a stair case rising from the hall to a first floor L shaped...
With a radiator, double walk in airing cupboard with slated shelves. A door leading to the substantial walk in loft area with light.
Door from the landing to the...
First Floor Bedroom 22' x 11' 10" ( 6.71m x 3.61m )
With a window to the rear with extensive rural views, two radiators, built in double wardrobe.
Door leading to the...
Comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, radiator and drop light switch.
There is a patterned concrete in and out drive way with adjoining areas of lawn and established borders. There is a post and rail fence to the front with two five bar gates with an adjoining DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE with measures 38"6' x 9"0' and has windows to the side and rear, light, power, a door to the rear garden and a staircase to the first floor loft and storage area. The rear garden is approximately 75 feet in depth and is mainly laid to lawn with established trees, shrubs and borders and concrete seating area. There is an oil storage tank and two outside taps.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41635653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.