2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColeridge Street, Derby
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Sitting Room
- Corner Plot
- Drive and Garage
An extended two bedroom semi detached house situated on a corner plot close to local shops. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms, a refitted family bathroom, driveway, garage and gardens.
An extended two bedroom semi detached house situated on a corner plot close to local shops. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms, a refitted family bathroom, driveway, garage and gardens to the front, side and rear. Viewings are highly recommended.
Having a laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to the side, double glazed upvc door to the side, coving to the ceiling, stairs to the first floor, fitted smoke alarm and doors to the lounge/diner, sitting room and kitchen.
4.49M x 1.43M - With a double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed window to the side, gas fire with hearth and mantle piece, television point and radiator.
4.55M x 1.43M - A fitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units, roll top work surface, fitted sink and drainer with mixer taps, fitted electric oven and four ring gas hob, fitted hood extractor fan, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to the side and door leading to the lounge/diner.
6.53M x 2.86M - A through room with a gas fire, hearth and mantle piece, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, television point, double glazed Windows and door leading to the rear garden and door to the cloakroom.
Having a low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin.
Loft hatch giving access to the loft space and doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
4.47M x 3.74M - Having a radiator, bay double glazed window to the front elevation and double glazed window to the side.
3.33M x 2.41M - Radiator, built in storage cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
A fitted bathroom having a panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower and fitted shower screen, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, spot lights to the ceiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front and side of the property there is are two lawned sections with a driveway and detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a patio enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41636250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.