4 bedroom detached house for saleSwardeston
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Potential For Further Expansion
- 19' Kitchen/Breakfast Room & 24' Lounge
- 2 Further Reception Rooms On Ground Floor
- 4 Double Bedrooms, 2 Overlooking the Common
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bath & Shower
- Double Garage With Gravel Driveway
- Pretty Cottage Style Gardens On 3 Sides
- Enviable Position At One End Of Swardeston Common
- Close To Children's Play Area, Village Hall & Cricket Ground
SUMMARY PRICED TO SELL is this beautifully presented 4 bed detached property in an enviable position overlooking Swardeston Common with a quiet and secluded feel. Features a triple aspect lounge, dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room, 2 rooms ideal as a study/office, 4 double bedrooms with en-suite to the master, pretty gardens on 3 sides, garage and ORP. Call now to view!
OUTSIDE A barred gate and gravel driveway leads to the double garage, allowing off road car parking. The front garden measures approx. 60' x 28' and is laid to lawn. There is also access to the side garden with wooden-edged vegetable plots. Access to the rear garden, which measures approx. 58' x 26', is via a gate. The rear garden is laid to lawn with borders and a patio area, with gated access to the double garage and driveway.
DIRECTIONS From Ipswich Road A140 take the B1113 towards Mulbarton. In Swardeston, turn right onto Brownes Lane and follow to the Common. Sunset House is on the right hand side.
LOCATION Swardeston is a small village lying along the B1113, approx. 6 miles south of Norwich. Amenities include a bakery, farm shop, village hall/social club and cricket pitch. There is easy access to the Norwich Southern bypass and major trunk roads to the south and south-west of the region.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41636433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.