3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManor Chase, Beddau, Pontypridd
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY IMPROVED KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN BATHROOM
- CORNER PLOT
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
CORNER PLOT! PERFECT STARTER HOME! We are delighted to market this well presented three bedroom property situated on the Manor Chase Development in Beddau. Presented in fantastic condition with a modern kitchen/diner and bathroom, this is perfect for someone looking to get on the ladder!
Living accommodation comprises:
Recently Improved Kitchen/Diner
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance rear garden and off-road parking.
Laid to lawn, pathway leading to front door, dropped kerb access to side leading to driveway.
Lounge 15' 1" Plus Entrance x 12' 11" ( 4.60m Plus Entrance x 3.94m )
Entered through secure front door, fitted storage cupboard, radiators, power points. Under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed PVCu sliding patio doors leading to rear garden, door leading to:
Kitchen-Diner 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units finished in gloss white. Integrated FLAVEL electric oven, with FLAVEL four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Integral SMEG washing machine, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Carbon pearlescent splashbacks finished with chrome trimming. Double glazed PVCu windows to front and rear, radiators, power points. Double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden,
Access to loft, stairs rising from ground floor, double glazed PVCu window to rear, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, fitted wardrobe with wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 6' 3" Plus Doorway ( 2.92m x 1.91m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Modern fitted three piece suite comprising in white; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over.
Modern fitted three piece suite comprising in white; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, fitted spotlights.
Laid to natural stone patio and stone chippings. Decked fence surrounding, outside tap, gate to side with access to driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41637051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.