4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Close, Bessacarr, Doncaster
Sold STC £160,000
- Four bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Popular location
- Perfect family home
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 Exceptional family home set into a quiet cul-de-sac. Comprising of modern internal decor, spacious room sizes, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Bessacarr is this well presented four bedroom detached family home. The property is set in a sought after area with good schools and local amenities close by as well as comprising of modern internal decor and spacious room sizes.
Has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Access to the lounge/diner.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 25' 1" x 12' 6" into recess ( 7.65m x 3.81m into recess )
Has a front and rear facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and gas fire with feature surround. Access to the hall and kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 7" x 17' 5" ( 3.23m x 5.31m )
Has a built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the lounge, WC and garden.
Has a storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 8' 8" to wardrobe recess ( 4.04m x 2.64m to wardrobe recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 2" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.10m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.21m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is mature shrubs, off road parking, fencing to the side and a brick wall to the front. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is paved and decking area, outside tap and surrounding fencing.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.64m )
Has power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41637231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.