3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShelton Road, Stanground, Peterborough
Sold STC £180,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Desirable village location
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* SOUTH FACING garden
* 24' Lounge
* 18' Kitchen
* Desirable village location
* Local amenities nearby
* Close to schools
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs.
5.49m x 2.24m (18' x 7'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, cooker, built-in four ring gas hob, two double glazed windows to side, radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashback, radiator.
3.33m x 7.57m (10'11" x 24'10") maximum. Double glazed bay window to front, electric fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, door to:
2.97m x 3.66m (9'9" x 12'). Double glazed construction, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, door to:
3.78m x 2.74m (12'5" x 9' minimum excluding built-in wardrobes). Double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe with sliding door, radiator.
3.23m x 3.35m (10'7" x 11'). Double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
2.46m x 2.24m (8'1" x 7'4"). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite with deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double glazed window to side, laminate flooring.
The front garden is enclosed by a brick wall and wooden fence and is mainly paved with a driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the garage. The rear south facing garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs, patio seating area and timber decking, gravelled area and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41643669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.