3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Utility Room & Garden Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
LOOKING FOR THE IDEAL FAMILY HOME, this detached home is situated in the sought after Oulton Broad location with THREE bedrooms, TWO reception rooms, GARDEN ROOM, UTILITY room, downstairs SHOWER ROOM and upstairs BATHROOM, enclosed rear GARDEN, DRIVEWAY and GARAGE.
LOOKING FOR THE IDEAL FAMILY HOME, this detached home is situated in the sought after Oulton Broad location with three bedrooms, two reception rooms, garden room, utility room, downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom, enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the potential of the accommodation on offer.
Door to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, fully tiled walls, electric radiator.
Living Room 10' 11" x 22' 8" ( 3.33m x 6.91m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, two wall lights, warm air floor vent.
Dining Room 15' 11" into stairs x 10' 9" max ( 4.85m into stairs x 3.28m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 11" into recess ( 3.81m x 2.41m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, integral fridge, spot lighting, fully tiled, warm air central heating boiler.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine.
Garden Room 12' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.29m )
Double glazed construction with windows to the side and rear, fitted carpet, night storage heater.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 8" into recess ( 5.00m x 2.95m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fully fitted furniture suite comprising of wardrobes, chest of drawers, two bedside tables and headboard, fitted carpet, warm air ceiling vent.
Bedroom Two 12' into recess x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.66m into recess x 2.92m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, warm air ceiling vent.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet, warm air ceiling vent.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, bath, fully tiled, warm air ceiling vent.
Mainly laid to brick weave providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles, bushes and shrub borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and plants, paved pathway leading to the rear of the garden, greenhouse, garden shed, side access gate.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 6" ( 5.21m x 2.59m )
Up and over door to the side, UPVC double glazed window to the side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41646678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.