3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Way, Inchture, Perth, PH14
- Attractive Detached Villa
- Ideal Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms With Master Ensuite
- Lounge And Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Family Room
- Utility & WC
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway And Integrated Garage
- Generous Private Gardens
* Home Report Value £235,000
* Early entry available
* Attractive detached villa offering spacious and adaptable family sized accommodation over two levels with well laid out private gardens with decking, summerhouse and integrated garage.
* Located within a pleasant and popular modern development on the outskirts of the popular village of Inchture, within easy reach of the A90 and access to Dundee, Perth and beyond.
* Ideally suited to those seeking a high quality adaptable family home.
* EPC = D
* Spacious lounge and dining room
* Well appointed modern fitted kitchen, open to family/dining room
* Larger re-designed master bedroom with en-suite shower room
* 2 further bedrooms
* Family bathroom, WC and utility.
* Well laid out private gardens.
* Driveway and integrated garage
HOME REPORT VALUE £235,000. Early entry available. This is a beautiful detached villa in a pleasant residential area offering spacious and adaptable family sized accommodation over two levels. The accommodation comprises:- vestibule, hallway, spacious lounge with French doors to the dining room, well appointed modern fitted kitchen with modern gas range cooker, open to family/dining room, utility room, WC, larger re-designed master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are attractive well laid out private gardens featuring decking and summerhouse, with driveway affording off street parking and leading to the integrated garage. EPC=C
Situated within a pleasant modern development on the outskirts of the popular village of Inchture. Inchture village has excellent access to the A90 with local amenities to include a local shop, hotel and restaurant, nursery, playgroup and primary school. There is an abundance of activities available within driving distance to include golf, rambling and walking. A wider range of facilities and amenities are available in Dundee and Perth.
Tastefully presented, spacious and adaptable family home set in a popular village location with early viewing highly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41646693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528490682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.