3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeys Close, Great Yarmouth
- Chain free semi detached family house
- 3 Bedrooms, c/h & double glazed
- Garage, front and rear gardens
- Convenient location close to amenities
- Walking distance to town centre
*** OFFERED CHAIN FREE *** A 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with garage, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE.
A 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with garage, front and rear gardens situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE.
Door to front, sliding doors to
Understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 21' 6" x 11' 4" max ( 6.55m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, TV point, serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 6" max ( 3.10m x 2.90m max )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, heated towel rail, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, UPVC door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 11' 1" incl wardrobes ( 3.10m x 3.38m incl wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 3.12m x 2.84m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 2" max ( 2.46m x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panelled Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, extractor fan, tiled flooring, spotlights, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Up and over door.
Lawn, steps up to front porch, side driveway, gate to rear.
Good sized enclosed garden, mainly lawned, paved patio, storage shed, outside light, outside tap.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed over the Haven Bridge, at the traffic lights turn left into Southtown Road, continue through traffic lights turning right into Tolgate Road, left into Leys Close and the property is on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41649399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.