3 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Upper Hattons, North of Codsall, Wolverhampton
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Charming Three Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Idyllic Countryside Setting & Stunning Views
- Set Over Approximately 2/3's of and Acre
- Outbuilding with Driveway & Games Room
- Parking for Several Vehicles with Gated Driveway
- Large Front & Rear Gardens
Ryknild Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this stunning three bedroom barn conversion set in the idyllic countryside between the highly sought after villages of Codsall & Coven, just North of Wolerhampton. The barn property has been finished to a high standard and sits on roughly 2/3's of an acres. The stand out features including: stunning countryside views, high specification kitchen & bathrooms, Karndean flooring throughout, spacious living & sleeping accommodation with three double bedrooms, large front and rear gardens, gated driveway and large outbuilding containing the garage with games area.
The property is situated in the rural countryside to the North of Codsall, Wolverhampton, just minutes away from the City Centre by car which offers a diverse range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shopping facilities including the Wulfrun Shopping Centre. Commuter benefits include the M6 & M54 motorways as well as intercity and cross country railway lines at Wolverhampton Station.
The property is set over one floor and comprises; dining kitchen, lounge, three double bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to the master as well as a separate family bathroom. Externally the property offers: garage with large games room space, tarmac drive with parking for several vehicles and private front & rear gardens. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating powered by an independent LPG tank.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6712648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryknild Ltd, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.