4 bedroom character property for saleThe Common, Brandiston, Norwich
- No Onward Chain
- Detached Character Cottage
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Grounds of 3/4 Acre (STMS)
- Original Character Features
- Field Views
- Wood Burner
- Kitchen / Diner
We are delighted to offer this spacious four bedroom detached cottage with many original character features and commanding views across the surrounding countryside. Viewing Highly Recommended!
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
We are delighted to offer this spacious detached cottage situated in the quiet and rural hamlet of Brandiston.
The property maintains a wealth of original character features which are complimented by modern living accommodation and commanding views across the surrounding countryside. With four bedrooms and three reception rooms, set in approximately 3/4 Acre (STMS) Cookes Cottage is the perfect family home or weekend retreat. Viewing highly recommended!
Solid wood front door, two single glazed windows to front, stairs to the first floor, storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Lounge 18' 9" (max into shelving) x 15' 9" ( 5.71m (max into shelving) x 4.80m )
Triple aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed french doors to the rear, fire place with inset woodburner and pamment tiled hearth, two radiators, TV point, wall lights and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 12' plus recess x 12' ( 3.66m plus recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, feature bread oven, radiator, wood floor.
Snug 12' max to chimney recesses x 12' ( 3.66m max to chimney recesses x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to side, fireplace with inset woodburner and pamment tiled hearth, radiator, TV point, wood floor, pantry cupboard with shelving and pamment tiled floor. Open plan with kitchen.
Kitchen/Diner 17' 11" (max into cupboards) x 9' 9" (max into cupboards) ( 5.46m (max into cupboards) x 2.97m (max into cupboards) )
Triple aspect room with double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed french doors to the patio, fitted kitchen comprising of base units, one and half bowl sink/drainer, worksurfaces, electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, extractor, radiator, wood floor.
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, fitted carpet.
Utility Room 7' 5" (max) x 6' (max) ( 2.26m (max) x 1.83m (max) )
Double glazed window to front, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler, double glazed door to garden.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, loft access, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 15' 2" (max into chimney recesses) x 11' 2" (max into cupboards) ( 4.62m (max into chimney recesses) x 3.40m (max into cupboards) )
Double aspect room with double glazed window to side and rear, built in wardrobe cupboard with hanging rails, chimney breast, exposed beams, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, exposed beams, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed beams, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 15' 8" x 9' ( 4.78m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed velux windows to front and rear, eaves storage cupboards, radiator, exposed boarded floor.
Double glazed windows to front and side, double shower cubicle with glass screen and electric shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, exposed beams, airing cupboard, with hot water cylinder and shelving, laminate flooring.
Large gravel drive to front of property.
Mainly laid to lawn with raised beds (currently used for growing fruit and vegetables), mature fruit trees including apples, plums and pears.
Patio and lawned areas, borders with mature shrubs, mature trees and views across the surrounding countryside.
Three sheds, woodstore and greenhouse.
Our vendors advise us that the property has solar panels fitted.
Further information available on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41653887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.