2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBasford Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
An opportunity to acquire this two bedroomed end of terrace property which has been fully modernised throughout which would suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The property offers two bedrooms, lounge plus dinning area, kitchen, bathroom and off street parking.
Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000. An opportunity to acquire this two bedroomed end of terrace property which has been fully modernised throughout which would suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The property offers two bedrooms, lounge plus dinning area, kitchen, bathroom and off street parking, An a early internal inspection should be undertaken to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed sealed unit door leading in from side elevation with base mounted meter cupboard and stair case to first floor. Door way leads into lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' Into Alcove Plus Bay ( 4.55m x 3.35m Into Alcove Plus Bay )
Double glazed bay fronted window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, decorative picture rail and raised tiled hearth.
Dinning Area 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, laminate floor covering, mock exposed beams to ceiling, wall mounted gas combination boiler and pantry. Door way leads into kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 7' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.57m )
Mainly comprises of a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps complimentary splash back areas and part wall tilling. Electric cooker point, laminate floor covering, plumbing for automatic wash machine, space for fridge and mock beams to ceiling. Double glazed window and door to rear elevation leading out on to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the entrance hall way with double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation a range of in build fitted wardrobes and wall mounted over cupboards providing hanging and storage space. Wall mounted single radiator and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and wardrobe providing use for hanging space (was previously the airing cupboard).
Consists of a three piece suite containing a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and P shaped bath with complimentary shower screen and shower attachment. Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, vinyl floor covering, fitted storage cupboard, wall mounted heated towel rail and full tiling to walls.
To the front of the property is a concrete hard standing area providing off street parking for one vehicle with timber fence boundaries and stocked borders. There is gated access which leads to rear elevation which has a patio with raised lawn area with bricked retaining wall. Timber fence boundaries and timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41666649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.