3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Gaywood, King's Lynn
Sold STC £139,495
- Mid Terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & dining area
- Rear garden
- Short distance from Gaywood amenities
A mid terrace house in a popular location a short distance from Gaywood amenities. Accommodation comprises of dining area, lounge area, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Externally the property enjoys a rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid terrace house in a popular location a short distance from Gaywood amenities. Accommodation comprises of dining area, lounge area, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Externally the property enjoys a rear garden.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Laminate style floor, door to:
Dining Area 13' 10" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.22m max x 3.51m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, opening to stairwell with stairs to first floor, opening to:
Lounge Area 13' 10" max x 12' ( 4.22m max x 3.66m )
Kitchen 13' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, oven hob and extractor, tiled splashbacks, laminate style floor, double glazed window, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
UPVC double glazed exit door, tiled floor, built in storage cupboard.
Bath with mains shower over, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 14' into chimney breast recess x 12' ( 4.27m into chimney breast recess x 3.66m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 3" into chimney breast recess ( 3.61m x 2.51m into chimney breast recess )
Double glazed window, double radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.54m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with pedestrian gates giving access to the rear.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Gaywood Road and upon entering Gaywood turn left into Wootton Road. Take the turning on the right into Rosebery Avenue and continue to the bottom of the road into Field Lane. Turn into New Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41666658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.