4 bedroom detached house for saleTutor Close, Hamble
Withdrawn from Market
- Three/Four Bedroom Link Detached Family Home
- Converted Garage into Annex or Further Living Space
- Driveway Parking
- Chain Free
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Local Amenities and Transport Links
- Easy Access to Hamble Marina
- EPC - D
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this three/four bedroom family home located in one of our most desirable locations, Hamble. The property comprises; entrance hall, WC, lounge, kitchen/diner, master with en-suite, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The garage has been converted into a self-contained annexe, which comprises; kitchen/living area, and a mezzanine bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is also direct access if needed from the main house to the ground floor of the annexe.
Externally the property is situated in a very quiet cul-de-sac, with similar looking houses around and benefits from driveway parking for 2/3 cars, and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Hamble is located within easy commute of Southampton and Portsmouth as well as having access up to London via the main line train station and M27 motorway. There is an array of local amenities, good local schooling, and for the sailing enthusiast there are a selection of marine and sailing facilities situated along the banks of the River Hamble.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
14' 6'' x 13' 2'' (4.42m x 4.01m)
16' 2'' x 11' 7'' (4.92m x 3.53m)
First Floor Landing
11' 10'' x 9' 7'' (3.60m x 2.92m)
10' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.17m x 2.92m)
8' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.49m x 1.93m)
Annexe Kitchen/Living Area
18' 9'' x 9' 6'' (5.71m x 2.89m)
Annexe Bedroom/Mezzanine Floor
15' 7'' x 9' 6'' (max, restrictive head room) (4.75m x 2.89m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41667327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6722789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.