3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLynn Road, Stoke Ferry, King's Lynn
- 3 Bedrooms with Master En Suite
- Underfloor Air Source Central Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room
- Living Room with bi-fold doors
- Garage with Electric Door
- Generous Garden with views over farmland
- UPVC Double Glazing
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
BRAND NEW 3 bedroom traditionally built bungalow with en suite, family bathroom, open plan kitchen/family area and living room with bi-fold doors onto the garden. Early interest is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A development of just 3 detached & traditionally built bungalows currently under construction by Robertson Homes. The properties are being built to a high specification and all benefit from field views to the rear aspect and generous gardens with a patio area as well as driveway parking. Built with an energy efficient air source underfloor central heating system, good quality UPVC double glazing & an electric garage door.,
Double glazed entrance door to Entrance Lobby/Study.
Entrance Lobby/ Study
'L' shaped. Door to Utility. Opening to Kitchen/Family Room.
Kitchen/ Family Room 25' 10" x 9' 2" extending to 11' 8" ( 7.87m x 2.79m extending to 3.56m )
Double glazed window & French doors to rear. Two double glazed velux windows. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over & incorporating sink & drainer unit. Built in eye level oven & combination microwave. Built in hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Space & water feed for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Half glazed French doors to Sitting room.
Sitting Room 14' 5" x 16' 1" ( 4.39m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to side & double glazed bi-fold doors to garden. Television & telephone points.
Door to Garage. Worksurface with cupboard over. Space & plumbing for washing machine.
Garage 22' 11" max x 11' max ( 6.99m max x 3.35m max )
Electric garage door. Window. Personal door to rear. Power & light. Cupboard housing heating utilities.
Double doors to storage/laundry cupboard. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 13' ( 3.73m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front. Television point. Door to En Suite.
UPVC double glazed window to front. Fitted with a tiled shower cubicle, wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 2.97m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear.
UPVC double glazed window to side. Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower attachment, wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
There will be a driveway providing parking & access to the Garage.
The front garden will be turfed with a path to the storm porch with an outside light. A path & gate to the side provides access to the rear where there is a patio area, outside light and tap. The garden is fenced with FARMLAND VIEWS.
Prospective buyers are made aware that the measurements have been taken from the drawings and buyers should satisfy themselves prior to purchase.
Stoke Ferry is a parish in the county of Norfolk and lies on the River Wissey. It is 6.5 miles south-east of Downham Market which is a market town offering many shops and amenities as well as a main line train station to Kings Lynn, Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. Within Stoke Ferry there is a Post Office, primary school, shops and public house. The other aspect of the village which is highly appreciated is the richness of places to enjoy attractive open countryside, with footpaths, bridleways, and the river.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.