5 bedroom detached house for saleSherbrooke Way, The Hamptons, Worcester Park
Sold STC £1,000,000
- The Fabulous Hamptons Development
- Five Double Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Generous Family Living Space
- Pretty South Facing Rear Garden
- Double Width Garage
- No Onward Chain
- 1/2 Mile of Worcester Park
A most attractive five double bedroom, three bathroom detached family home overlooking Mayflower Park and forming part of the prestigious Hamptons development. This super property enjoys generous living space, a landscaped south facing rear garden and use of the fabulous communal facilities.
The Hamptons is a fabulous New England inspired development of family homes and apartments built by St James Homes (part of The Berkeley Homes Group) set within 30 acres of landscaped parkland. The development comprises lakes, jogging trails, tennis courts, water features and a superbly equipped gymnasium within Maple Lodge, the community hall.
A most attractive five double bedroom, three bathroom detached family home overlooking Mayflower Park and forming part of the prestigious Hamptons development. This stylish property enjoys generous and well appointed living space, a landscaped south facing rear garden and use of the fabulous communal facilities. The house located within 1/2 of a mile of Worcester Park town centre and mainline station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41667780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP103920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.