8 bedroom detached house for saleDove Lane, Rocester
- Grade II Listed. NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Four Reception Rooms. Eight Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen. Utility Room
- Two Bathrooms. Guest Cloakroom
- Triple Garaging. Extensive Grounds
**NEW PRICE** This stunning detached Grade II former Vicarage is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and comprises: FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, breakfast kitchen, utility room, boiler room, cellar, EIGHT BEDROOMS, two bathrooms & guest cloaks. EXTENSIVE PLOT with drive, triple garaging & garden.
This stunning detached Grade II former Vicarage sits on an EXTENSIVE PLOT in the village of Rocester, the village has its own schools, post office shop and public houses together with easy access to the market towns of Ashbourne and Uttoxeter. There are good road links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also to East Midlands Airport and the towns of Derby, Stoke and Stafford. In brief the accommodation comprises: Four reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, separate utility room, boiler room, cellar, EIGHT BEDROOMS, two bathrooms and guest cloakroom. The property has triple garaging and extensive driveway providing off road parking for many vehicles and is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate the standard and size of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained via an extensive driveway providing off road parking for many vehicles and leads to entrance porch leading into:
Spacious Entrance Hallway:
Having limestone tiling; two central heating radiators; door leading to the rear garden; door leading to cellar; doors off to:
Reception Room One: 19' 6" max into bay x 14' 8" ( 5.94m max into bay x 4.47m )
Having windows to the front and side elevations some with fitted shutters; feature fireplace with open hearth; two central heating radiators.
Reception Room Two: 14' 2" x 13' 10" max into alcove ( 4.32m x 4.22m max into alcove )
Having sash window to the side elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; feature fireplace housing a log burning stove; central heating radiator; timber flooring.
Reception Room Three: 11' 10" min x 13' 5" min ( 3.61m min x 4.09m min )
Having window to the front elevation; feature Inglenook fireplace with log burning stove; central heating radiator; fitted book shelving; beams to the ceiling.
Reception Room Four: 15' x 12' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.81m )
Having sash windows to the front and side elevations; central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen: 19' 5" min x 11' 11" min ( 5.92m min x 3.63m min )
Having sink and drainer set in a Oak base unit; further Oak units; Oak drawer units; two plate Aga; electric hob and oven; integrated fridge, freezer and microwave; range of matching eye level units; plate racking; cooker hood; Granite work surfaces; ceiling spot lights; French doors leading out to the rear garden; windows to the rear and side elevations.
Having window to the front elevations; sink and drainer; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; quarry tiled flooring; wall and base units; second staircase leading to first floor accommodation.
Having high level w.c.; wash hand basin; window to the rear elevation; tiled flooring; central heating radiator.
Having window to the rear elevation; central heating boiler; hot water tank.
Oak Staircase From Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having window to the rear elevation with shutters; three central heating radiators; cupboard with shelving; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 19' 9" max into bay x 14' 8" ( 6.02m max into bay x 4.47m )
Having window to the front elevation; window to side with shutters; central heating radiator; feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two: 14' 8" max x 14' 1" ( 4.47m max x 4.29m )
Having windows to the rear and side elevations; two central heating radiators; feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three: 12' 1" max x 11' 11" ( 3.68m max x 3.63m )
Having window to the rear elevation; built in wardrobe; central heating radiator; feature fireplace.
Bedroom Four: 18' 10" max x 15' 2" max ( 5.74m max x 4.62m max )
Having two windows to the front elevation; two central heating radiators; feature fireplace.
Having free standing roll top bath; high level w.c.; enclosed shower cubicle; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; window to the front elevation; complementary floor tiling; wall panelling.
Bath with mixer taps; w.c.; wash hand basin; store cupboard with shelving; central heating radiator; floor tiling; window to front elevation.
Second Floor Landing:
With sky light windows to the front and rear elevations; doors off to:
Bedroom Five: 11' 11" x 8' 1" restricted head height ( 3.63m x 2.46m restricted head height )
Having sky light window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; beams to the ceiling.
Bedroom Six: 15' 2" max x 14' 1" max restricted head height ( 4.62m max x 4.29m max restricted head height )
Having sky light window to the side elevation and window to the rear elevation; fitted wardrobes and cupboards; central heating radiator; wall trusses and beams.
Bedroom Seven: 14' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.56m )
Having sky light window; window to the side elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator; wall trusses and beams.
Bedroom Eight: 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Having sky light window; central heating radiator; beams to the ceiling.
Having roll top bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; sky light window; central heating radiator; beams to the ceiling; tongue and groove walling.
Five bar gated access leads to extensive gravel driveway providing off road parking for many vehicles giving access to triple garage block , two having up and over doors. There is a front garden area laid to lawn with mature hedging and plantings. Side access leads to the extensive rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders, mature trees and having wall and timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 towards Rocester, passing JCB World Headquarters. Passing over two roundabouts and at the next roundabout turn left into Northfield Avenue proceeding to its conclusion where the property can be found on the far right hand side by the Church, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41667819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.