4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStruan Ladybank Road, Pitlessie, KY15
Offers Over £199,995
- Terrific Stone Built Cottage
- HOME REPORT VALUE IS 210K
- Modernised Throughout
- Superb Gardens With Open Outlook
- 4 Bedrooms Master En Suite
- Unique Outbuilding With Power And Light
- Potential For Work Space Or Games Room
- MUST BE VIEWED
* Presented to market is this fantastic, spacious family home in the sought after commuter village of Pitlessie, Cupar.
* 4 bedrooms - Master bedroom features en-suite shower room and 3 bedrooms provide views over surrounding countryside.
* Bright and spacious lounge with feature stove set in fireplace, display/storage cabinets and sliding doors accessing rear garden.
* Modern kitchen featuring wall/base units and integrated hob/oven.
* Additional public room which can be used as a dining room or second living room, benefiting from a wood burning stove and dual aspect windows.
* Family bathroom features 3 piece suite with shower attachment and overhead shower.
* Externally the property has front and rear gardens as well as a large driveway providing off street parking. In addition, there are outbuildings which are currently used as a garage and a den respectively.
* Double glazing and electric central heating.
Presented to market is this bright and spacious 4 bedroom family home situated in the ever popular commuter village of Pitlessie, Cupar. Entered via a generously proportioned entrance hall the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, modern kitchen, bright and spacious lounge, additional public room, 4 bedrooms with master en-suite shower and a family bathroom. Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear with the additional benefit of a generous driveway and outbuildings which are currently used as a garage and a den and offer scope for conversion. Further benefits include double glazing and electric central heating. EPC=G
Struan is situated in Pitlessie which is a popular Howe Of Fife village with its own primary school, public house and park. The historic market town of Cupar offers a wider range of facilities and amenities including secondary schooling at the renowned Bell Baxter and further education at Elmwood College. Cupar has a mainline railway station.
This house offers fantastic family accommodation and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41668125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528498230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move Sales, Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.