2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoresby Way, Peterborough
Sold STC £156,000
- Immaculate - With move straight in appeal!
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Lounge-Diner/ Downstairs Cloak
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Property is covered under an NHBC warranty
Extremely well presented home, perfect for a first time buyer / investor or anyone else who wants to move straight in! Neatly located towards the end of a cul-de-sac this property has two double bedrooms, lounge-diner, downstairs cloak, a modern kitchen and bathroom.
Extremely well presented home, perfect for a first time buyer / investor or anyone else who wants to move straight in! Neatly located towards the end of a cul-de-sac this property has two double bedrooms, lounge-diner, downstairs cloak, a modern kitchen and bathroom. Rear garden is laid to lawn and also very well maintained with a well laid patio. Parking space and low maintenance garden to the front. Visitor parking bays are also close by.
High quality wooden laminate flooring, door to downstairs cloakroom, lounge diner and to the kitchen. Stairs to first floor.
Frosted double glazed window to front, close coupled Wc, hand wash basin and extractor fan.
Double glazed windows to the front, fitted kitchen suite comprises of gas hob with stainless extractor hood, electric oven and dishwasher. Spaces for a double fridge freezer and a washing machine. Worksurface has a stainless steel sink, has cupboards and drawers underneath. Matching wall mounted cupboards are above. Comes with a silent running eco-extractor unit, led lighting, stainless steel splashback and electric fan heater. Vinyl flooring.
Double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden. High quality wooden laminate flooring, TV point, and radiators.
First Floor Landing
Doors to both double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Loft access.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, carpeted and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, alcove space for wardrobe, carpeted and a radiator.
Modern three piece bathroom suite comprises of a panel bath with separate mains powered waterfall effect shower, glazed shower screen, close coupled Wc, hand wash basin and a chrome towel radiator. Frosted double glazed window to the side, eco-extractor unit and vinyl flooring.
Parking space directly in front with a low maintenance garden border.
The rear garden is very well presented. Enclosed by a timber fence with gated access to the rear of the garden. The garden is laid mainly to a neat lawn with a patio area and space for a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41670867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.