4 bedroom detached house for saleColvile Road, Wisbech
- Beautifully presented Victorian detached house
- Spacious rooms
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Reception rooms, Impressive kitchen extension
- Rear garden plus garage
SPACIOUS ROOMS! This beautifully presented Victorian property enjoys a lovely bay fronted living room, a large open plan sitting/dining room, an impressive kitchen extension & a ground floor wc. Upstairs, benefits from having four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
VICTORIAN DELIGHT! Located down a popular residential road in Wisbech is this stunning detached Victorian property. There are spacious rooms throughout including a bay fronted living room, a large open plan sitting room/dining room, an impressive kitchen extension and a wc on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and a modern bathroom including a bath with a shower over, a wc and a wash basin. This property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing and is in excellent condition throughout. Outside, provides a fully enclosed rear garden with a patio area, a lawn and a garage. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Living Room 13' 11" x 11' 7" plus bay window ( 4.24m x 3.53m plus bay window )
Open Plan Sitting/Dining Area 20' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 6.22m max x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.79m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 8" max ( 4.22m x 3.56m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.25m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.11m x 1.85m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue along and turn right into Clarkson Avenue. Turn left into Trafford Road and then right into Colvile Road where the property can be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41670876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.