6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane Mews, Sandy Lane, Bradford, BD15
- Early enquiries now being taken
- New build 4 story Five/Six Bedroom semi deatched property
- Exclusive development of just 14 properties
- Offering spacious family accommodation and a high specification
- Popular and convenient locality
- Contact JI Estates for further information
** EARLY ENQUIRIES NOW BEING TAKEN** Located on an exclusive development by Reeson Homes LTD. The Primrose View provides extensive 5/6 bedroom family accommodation in a semi-detached format is a rare find however the Primrose Hill house type offers it all. Extending to 2112 square feet (including garage) and planned over four levels, the ground floor see’s a spacious dining kitchen and separate w.c. A large lounge is situated on the first floor along with bedroom, study/bedroom and family bathroom. Second floor are further three double bedrooms one with en-suite and an additional family bathroom. To the second floor is a further bedroom and shower room. Driveways and integral single garage and gardens finish this well proportioned house.
Sandy Lane Mews is an attractive exclusive development of properties built by Reeson Homes. It offers various house types and designs catering for different needs, requirements and budgets, however we feel the unique selling point is the design, space flexibility and overall finish the properties will offer to which is often hard to find.
Located in the highly desirable pleasant village of Sandy Lane, Wilsden, which lies approximately 4miles to the East of Bradford City Centre, the development is served by a excellent range of amenities in nearby Bingley (3 miles) Shipley (4miles) and Saltaire (3 miles), including an extensive range of shops, supermarkets, transport links and leisure facilities, It is also well placed for well regarded schools. Bradford City Centre itself has further shopping facilities including the recently opened Broadway Shopping Centre (November 2015).
Offering a somewhat rural feel with nearby open countryside and farmland, Sandy Lane Mews has plenty to offer as a exclusive modern housing development of which will suit a wide variety of purchasers.
• Natural Stone
• Natural Slate Roof Tiles
• 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty on all homes
• Turfed Lawns
• Stone Paved Perimeter
• External Courtesy Lighting
• External Tap
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• Casement Windows and Aluminium Bi-folding doors
with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating system with energy efficient boiler
• Under floor heating to the ground floor, bathrooms and
radiators to upper floors
• Low energy down lighters in all rooms
• Entrance Hall with Ash Staircase and Balustrades
• Solid Wood Doors
• Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility room
• Deep skirting board and architrave throughout
• Smooth skimmed ceilings
• Wooden flooring in hallways
• Quality kitchen designed and fitted kitchen with Corian
worktop and tiled splashback.
• Porcelain or Corian sink with mixer tap
• Appliances by AEG and Hotpoint including:
• Electric stainless steel oven, Electric stainless steel combination microwave/oven, Warming drawer, Gas hob and extractor hood.
• Integrated fridge
• Integrated freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Corian moulded sinks and drainer grooves.
EN SUITES, BATHROOM AND CLOAKROOM
• Sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch including wall hung toilet
and wash hand basin.
• Porcelain tiled walls and floors.
• En suites and bathrooms also to include:
• Shower enclosure (where appropriate) with mains fed shower
• Tile enclosed Villeroy & Boch bath
• Thermostatically controlled “warm floor” electric heating
• Heated towel rail
• Shaver point
• Satin chrome electrical sockets and switches throughout
• Cat 6 wiring to lounge and kitchen and Virgin Media to all
rooms excluding utility room, hall and landing
• Telephone points to hallway, lounge, study and all bedrooms
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Security alarm system
• Mains operated doorbell
• Mains operated smoke detectors to ground floor, first floor
and second floor hallways and lounge
• Mains operated heat detector to kitchen
• Mains operated carbon monoxide detector to lounge
• Smart audio technology
On site work and the build is due to commence May 2016. A non refundable reservation fee is applicable of £1000 to secure a plot. Pictures shown within this advertisement are artist impressions and do not necessarily represent the house type layout or design. They are for example purposes only. Specification is provided by the builers and may be subject to slight amendments.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the properties and accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Measurements where shown are approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance sized quoted have been provide by the Architect responsible for the designing. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture. Often whilst properties are being built variances can occur with regards to measurements, so only when the property is complete can an accurate measurement be made. General property specification can often change also. As agents we have relied heavily on the developer and their third party agents and advisors when preparing marketing information. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither JI Estates nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41672544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01125B-t-659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.