3 bedroom detached house for saleRobert Street, Dudley
Sold STC £145,000
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Three Bedroom Property
- Tastefully Renovated
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Loft Conversion With En-Suite
- Within Proximity Of Local Amenities
A real character property, tastefully renovated within a popular location, with converted loft, en-suite, three good sized bedrooms and a spacious reception room. Benefiting from a large kitchen diner and spacious, enclosed family garden with patio leading to lawned area. A wonderful family home,
A real character property, tastefully renovated within a popular location, A wonderfull appointed Detached home with converted loft, currently used as the master bedroom with its own en-suite, three good sized bedrooms and a spacious reception room. Benefiting from a large kitchen diner and spacious, enclosed family garden with patio leading to lawned area. Within proximity to local Schools, amenities and transport links this would make a wonderful family home,
Early Viewing Is Advised Call 01384 238779 Now To Book Your Viewing
Entering the property via a double glazed UPVC door to the entrance hall with central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
Traditional lounge with laminate flooring, log burner with wooden surround and slate base central heating radiator and double glazed bay window
Kitchen 11' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.78m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps, integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, with dual aspect double glazed windows and central heating radiator
Cellar 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Spacious cellar from the kitchen could be used for storage or as a utility
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Front facing double bedroom with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.62m x 3.63m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Loft Conversion 18' 6" x 15' 4" ( 5.64m x 4.67m )
Converted loft space used as forth bedroom with double glazed window, exposed beams and en-suite
En-suite to master bedroom within the loft conversion with shower cubicle, w.c and wash basin
Fully tiled family bathroom with bath and overhead shower with shower screen, wash basin, low level flush w.c. and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of Property
Enclosed private rear garden with large patio leading to lawn, with shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41673012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.