2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Seaford
- Central location in the heart of Seaford Town
- Brand new converted end terrace cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room and kitchen/breakfast room
- Courtyard garden
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this brand new converted end of terrace cottage forming part of an 18th Century public house. The public house has been converted into three cottages offering spacious accommodation in a central location.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this brand new converted end of terrace cottage forming part of an 18th Century public house. The public house has been converted into three cottages offering spacious accommodation in a central location. The accommodation briefly comprises two double bedrooms, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, bathroom, cloakroom and courtyard garden. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality this cottage has to offer.
Double glazed door to front.
WC, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan.
Lounge 18' x 13' 2" ( 5.49m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and radiator. Two Velux windows to side and double glazed French doors leading onto courtyard garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway. Velux window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, hatch offering access into loft space, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and TV point.
Study 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
Radiator, TV point and extractor fan.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point and radiator.
Private South East facing garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA104039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.