3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Seaford
- Central location in the heart of Seaford Town
- Brand new converted end terrace cottage
- Three double bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Courtyard garden
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this brand new converted end of terrace cottage forming part of an 18th Century public house. The public house has been converted into three cottages offering spacious accommodation in a central location.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this recently converted end of terrace cottage forming part of an 18th Century public house. The public house has been onverted into three cottages offering spacious accommodation in a central location. The accommodation briefly comprises three double bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen, study, bathroom, cloakroom and courtyard garden. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality this cottage has to offer.
Double glazed door to side.
White suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 8" x 11' 8" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 6.60m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, understairs storage cupboard, 2 x radiators, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and radiator. French doors leading onto courtyard garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from dining area. Double glazed window with views of Seaford Head.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, hatch offering access to loft space and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear with views of Seaford Head, radiator and TV point.
Study 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone point.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and shaver point. Double glazed window to rear with views of Seaford Head.
Private South East facing garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA104040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.