Land for sale, Site at Overton Road, Wishaw, North Lanarkshire, ML93BT
- **LARGE PLOT** Over 2 acres of prime land previously the site of 42 Victorian terraced houses demolished in the last century - Ripe for redevelopment. ***MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION. PROPERTY MUST GO TO A
- Potential for separation of site into 10 lots - ideal building plots sized at 23 x 34 metres approximately in line with building subject to researching and gaining necessary consents.
- Would suit INVESTOR, small builder with a view to gaining the planning for individual plots **15 Miles south east of Glasgow**
- The property is located to the south east of Wishaw (Population 28,000) and to the south west of Newmains. It is situated to the south of an area known as Greenhead Moss Community Nature Park.
- Wishaw also favours commuters to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, with good transport links including local train station and road networks, with the M74 and M8 nearby. ***MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION. PROPERTY
***MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION. PROPERTY MUST GO TO AUCTION*** Long strip of land located close to the sleepy village of Waterloo within easy commute of Glasgow, Motherwell and Hamilton. Extending to approximately 2 acres, this plot was the site of a Victorian terrace of 42 properties dating back to 1870, and would suit a separation of the entire plot into 10 individual lots of approx 24 metres in width, and 34 metres in depth. As the plot sits adjacent to the A71 trunk road, commuter demand would be high, and services are located immediately to the front of the plot. As the site was previously developed in 1870 for housing and whilst currently vacant, the site offers some development possibility subject to planning and other consents. Buyers should also investigate fully the title clawback, valid for 40 years. Situated in an ideal location close to Wishaw town. Wishaw is a thriving market town with all the required facilities, a good range of shops, local markets, recreational and leisure, excellent golf courses, good schools at both primary and secondary levels. Wishaw also favours commuters to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, with good transport links including local train station and road networks, with the M74 and M8 nearby. 15 miles south east of Glasgow City Centre and a short drive to the M74 motorway; provides links north and east via the M73 and M8 motorways. Ideal investment purchase. From the centre of Wishaw, head south east on the A721 (Stewarton Rd) towards Waterloo. At Waterloo there is a roundabout junction linking the A721 and A71. Turn first left (north) onto the A71 towards Newmains and the south western end of the property is on the left immediately beyond the last house on the left (No 86). ***MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION. PROPERTY MUST GO TO AUCTION*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 670242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.