3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelton Drive, Ripley
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lawned Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Location Opposite Ripley Greenway
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented three bedroom semi detached house set at the end of this popular cul-de-sac opposite Ripley Greenway. The property is offered with sale with no upward chain.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented three bedroom semi detached house set at the end of this popular cul-de-sac opposite Ripley Greenway. The property is offered with sale with no upward chain and has been well maintained by its current owners. To the ground floor is a lounge and a fitted kitchen with dining space and access to an under stairs storage cupboard. There are three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite to the first floor. Externally the property has lawned gardens to the front and rear elevations and the property benefits from having off road parking for two vehicles. A viewing of this well presented home is highly recommended. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a radiator, ceiling light, stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window with a fitted blind to the front elevation, laminate flooring, freestanding electric fire on a hearth with a feature surround, radiator, TV point, telephone point, ceiling light and a door to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 14' 11" x 8' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is a built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. With a tiled floor, radiator, two ceiling lights, a door to an under stairs storage cupboard, a double glazed window with a fitted blind to the rear elevation and double glazed double doors to the rear elevation opening to the garden.
With a ceiling light, loft hatch and doors to bedrooms one, two, three, bathroom and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.41m )
With a double glazed window with a fitted blind to the front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.11m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window with a fitted blind to the front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator and a ceiling light.
Bathroom 6' x 5' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with an electric shower over. With laminate flooring, radiator, shaver point, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
The property sits behind a lawned front garden.
To the rear is a patio seating area with outside tap and steps lead to a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by panel fencing.
There is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41684241.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.