1 bedroom flat for saleBlythe Road, Brook Green W14
- Large rooms throughout
- Smart period mansion building
- Separate kitchen
- South facing reception room
- Lovely views down prime roads of Brook Green
- Excellent transport links
The flat boasts an exceptionally bright, south facing reception room with separate kitchen positioned across the hallway. A generous double bedroom enjoys a quiet position towards the rear of the property and benefits from built in wardrobes.
St Mary's Court is located on Blythe Road runs through the heart of the Brook Green conservation area, with local shops, restaurants, gastro pubs and other amenities within a short walk. High Street Kensington and Holland Park are also a short walk away. Public transport links can be accessed via Shepherd's Bush (Central line, Southern Rail & London Overground), Kensington Olympia (District line, Southern Rail & London Overground) and Hammersmith Broadway (District, Piccadilly and Hammersmith & City lines).
Bedroom, bathroom, reception room, kitchen, cloakroom. EPC Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41686275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2259884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bective Leslie Marsh, Brook Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.