3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRuncorn Road,Moore Warrington, WA4
Sold by Us £239,950
- Village location, with local ammenties shop / post office, school, bus route within walking distance
- Private land quiet secluded Cul-De-Sac, not overlooked by other properties
- Situated on the Bridgewater canal, direct footpath access from garden gate offering stunning views
- Large mature landscaped secluded rear garden, south facing aspect, with good size patio areas
- Detached spacious garage plus block paved driveway for 5/6 cars
- Down stairs W/c with new upstairs bathroom
- Prime location sought after semi rural area
- With double side and rear extension planning permission with Halton MBC
- 5 min drive from Stockton Heath centre / 5 min drive to M56 J11 and motorway networks
- Walking distance to Moore Nature Reserve
*****We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location of Moore village, uniquely situated in a private cul-de-sac on the Bridgewater canal yet within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links and motorways.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided*****<!--EndFragment-->
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41686557.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x85-mqv4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.