2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleHerne Hill Road, London, SE24
Sold by Us
- Original period features and high ceilings
- Great location near many parks and green spaces. Directly opposite the gates to Ruskin Park
- Excellent transport links - close to Brixton, Herne Hill, Denmark Hill, Loughborough Junction
- Bespoke hand-made kitchen with range cooker
- Outdoor space perfect for entertaining and gardening
- Wood burning stove
- Under floor heating to kitchen and bathroom
A well presented two bedroom, split-level, Edwardian maisonette which is a credit to the current owner and is positioned in this popular Herne Hill location close to local amenities, parks, good schools and transport links.
Benefiting from many period features, the accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, a bespoke hand-built fitted kitchen, contemporary style bathroom, good size bedrooms and a study. There is ample garden space also.
The property is directly opposite the popular Ruskin Park, and close to three overground stations as well as Brixton tube station.
'To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41686632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w22-bqjj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.