2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeadow Street, Dinnington, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE OF £80,000 - £90,000
- Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Ideal Purchase for First Time Buyer
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS is this deceptively SPACIOUS accommodation offering two reception rooms and two DOUBLE bedrooms. Security CCTV System included. Well maintained rear GARDEN.
Looking for your first home? This exceptionally well presented end terraced property having the benefit of a generous well tended lawned garden to the rear may be the one for you !. Being well maintained throughout the property comprises, utily porch, fitted kitchen, dining room, separate lounge. Two double bedrooms and bathroom. Located within close proximity of t the varied amenities in Dinnington and also ideally placed for motorway communting.
Lounge 11' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.91m )
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling fan, TV point and telephone point. Inner lobby leading through to the dining room with useful walk in understairs storage area.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' 11" to side of chimney breast ( 4.04m x 3.94m to side of chimney breast )
Rear facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, wall mounted pebble electric fire, coving to the ceiling, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of Oak wall and base units, work surface incorporating a one and half bowl sink, integrated electric double oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher. The kitchen is complimented with full tiling to the walls and floor. . Upvc door from side porch.
Utility Room / Side Porch 10' 4" x 4' 6" ( 3.15m x 1.37m )
Upvc door, double glazed window, tiled flooring and plumbing for a washing machine. Ample storage provided by the base and larder units. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.99m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, walk in storage cupboard and access to the loft space, coving to the ceiling, ceiling fan, Telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 2" to side of chimney breast ( 4.01m x 2.49m to side of chimney breast )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, Central Heating Boiler, Telephone point and TV point.
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Well maintained lawned garden with wall and hedge to sides and rear and a timber workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41686677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.