2 bedroom bungalow for saleLittle Pinminnoch Croft, Portpatrick, Stranraer, DG9 + 24 ACRES
- This property is totaly off grid therefor extremely economical home.
- When other properties in the area are suffering a power cut, we are the only one with the lights on.
- Lovely rural location with views over rolling countyside. Can even see Ireland on a clear day.
- Nice having 24 acres of our own land all around us; nobody can come and build next door.
- Built to latest building regulations with amazing amount of insulation, access ramp and wide doors.
- Large farmhouse kitchen with range cooker and windows both ends taking in those views.
- Lovely to see our dogs running free on our own land, and of course the horses.
- Hardly ever need the radiators on in the winter; the sun warms the house and the heat just stays in.
- Never any fear of flooding and situated in the beautiful Rhins of Galloway with it's micro climate.
- Just two miles from Portpatrick, look it up on Google. 15 minutes from riding on Sandhead beach.
Little Pinminnoch Croft in 24 acres, comprising 7 acres of grazing land, huge garden area and a yard you can turn an artic in, the remainder being land which could be improved.
Portpatrick South West Scotland
Completed 18 months ago and built to the latest building regulations.
There are two double bedrooms, a large farmhouse kitchen/diner, lounge, utility room, front porch all with tiled floors and wide doors for wheelchair access.
Room dimensions are:-
Kitchen 5.65m x 4.3m
Utility 2.7m x 3.35m
Lounge 4.0m x 3.9m
Bedroom 1 4.9m x 3.2m
Bedroom 2 3.6m x 2.4m
Bathroom 2.38m x 1.94m
This beautiful bungalow has an incredible amount of insulation and benefits from being completely off grid; electricity being derived from a private ground mounted bank of top quality solar PV panels and a private wind turbine by Kestrel of South Africa, just about the best money can buy.
Although there is no National Grid connection all the used power from the solar PV panels is metered and registered with Microtricity who claim the Feed In Tariff (FIT) on our behalf.
This money more than covers the cost of the LPG, less than one tank full per year.
The total outgoings for this home is just the Council Tax.
The bungalow has ample land all around should a future extension be required.
Little Pinminnoch Croft sits in 24 acres of land at the end of a 600 metre private lane. There is a large modern shed housing four 12x12 loose boxes and a further two bigger foaling boxes
along with a feed and tack area. The shed has electricity and water.
We are just two miles from the beautiful harbour village of Portpatrick and 15 minutes by car from Stranraer with all the normal facilities and also boasting no traffic lights and no parking fees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41686809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lvv-2k2x. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.