2 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Wharf, Watkiss Way, Cardiff, CF11
Under Offer £185,000
- A beautifully appointed 8th floor Penthouse apartment
- Balcony with spectacular views over the marina and Cardiff Bay, stretching to West-super-Mare!
- Two large double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- En-Suite to main bedroom, with oversized shower
- Secure gated parking and communal area
- Allocated parking and concierge
- No onward chain!
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 2 bedroom Penthouse Apartment set within the sought after gated development of Victoria Wharf, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of communal entrance with lift access and stairs to all floors, entrance hall, spacious lounge with balcony providing water views, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and a full family bathroom. The property further benefits from allocated parking and concierge.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41687493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4ww-lzlv. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.