3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestlands Avenue, Burnham, Slough, SL1
Sold by Us
- Family home with 3 spacious bedrooms
- Burnham train station (Crossrail) approx 1 mile
- M4/J7 within 0.5 mile
- Catchment area for many schools
- Garage with power, light and plumbing
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Front and rear mature gardens
- BBQ brick built and greenhouse
- Quiet residential road
- Opportunity to add value subject to planning consent
A delightful three bedroom semi detached house offering ample and well maintained accommodation.
The property is situated in a much sought after location and enjoys a south westerly facing rear garden.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. The living room
is spacious and has a large bay window. The dining room has doors leading to the rear garden and patio.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom/study and a modern fitted bathroom with separate w.c.
Outside to the front and rear are well maintained gardens mainly laid to lawn. There is a patio ideal for entertaining, including a brick built bbq and a separate covered area.
The garage has power, light and plumbing.
Please see the floor plans and photographs for further information.
Why not book an appointment to view on Open day 21st May 12:00 - 15:00
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41688051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rz-eqr5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.