3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIpswich Road, Colchester
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Large Rear Garden
- Ipswich Road Location
Positioned on one of Colchester's most prominent roads is this extended three bedroom semi-detached house, offering great living accommodation and spacious rear garden and excellent links to the A12.
Double glazed door to front, door to:
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 23' 4" x 12' 5" reducing 10ft 2 ( 7.11m x 3.78m reducing 10ft 2 )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear, back boiler, gas fire, laminate flooring, two radiators.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Entrance to kitchen, radiator.
Breakfast Room 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
Double patio doors to rear aspect, tiled floor, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
Comprising wall/base units, one and a half sink bowl drainer inset into work surfaces, integral electric oven, integral hob, space for washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Stairs from hall to: double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted and built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window front, radiator.
Suite comprising low level wc, shower, storage wash hand basin in vanity unit, radiator.
Hard stand parking, risen access.
Decking area, side access, established gardens, outside storage, pond, panel fencing.
Work Shop 19' 11" x 7' ( 6.07m x 2.13m )
Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41688171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.