2 bedroom terraced house for saleOsborne Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £125,000
- Brand new mid terraced house
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- 2 parking spaces
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
This brand new 2 bedroom mid terraced house forms part of a new development of houses being sold with the benefit of the Help To Buy Scheme.
A new development of semi-detached and terraced houses situated in Osborne Road, Wisbech. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and separate wc on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Outside there are two parking spaces to each property.
Front Entrance Lobby
Lounge 16' 5" narrowing to 8' 10" minimum x 10' 2" maximum ( 5.00m narrowing to 2.69m minimum x 3.10m maximum )
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 11" narrowing to 8' 10" minimum x 13' 7" including wardrobe ( 4.24m narrowing to 2.69m minimum x 4.14m including wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.