2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Columb Court, Colchester
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Dining Area
- Spacious Accommodation
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in St Johns is this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Offering good size accommodation throughout with separate dining area and lean to conservatory. The property also has a garage and off-road parking with driveway.
Airing Cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
Double glazed patio doors, gas fire, back boiler, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen comprising wall/base units, one and half bowl sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, space for free standing gas oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, storage cupboard, door to garden.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc, shower, fully tiled.
Brick driveway, access to garage.
Patio area, flower beds, pond, side access, panel fencing, lawn, side access to property.
Garage 19' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.94m x 3.18m )
Up and over doors, double glazed door to side aspect, power, light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41689353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.