2 bedroom apartment for saleKingfisher Drive, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- FOR INVESTORS ONLY
- EXQUISITE FINISH THROUGHOUT
- FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OF INVESTMENT
- 0.7 MILES TO TRAIN STATION
- AWARD WINNING DEVELOPMENT
- OVERLOOKING CENTRAL GREEN
FOR INVESTORS ONLY. A fantastic ground floor apartment available on an award winning development built by Messers Shanly Homes. Featuring a central green aspect from all rooms with a delightful patio area. Finished to a high standard with integrated appliances, this is available with NO CHAIN.
Lounge 27' 3" x 13' 11" max ( 8.31m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed patio doors to patio.
Fitted kitchen open to lounge, double glazed window to rear, soft close wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated four ring AEG gas hob and extractor fan, integrated AEG electric double oven and grill, integrated CDA dishwasher and washer dryer and fridgefreezer.
Entry phone system, cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, tiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., heated towel rail, part tiled.
Accessed via patio door from the lounge is a south easterly facing patio area.
This apartment overlooks the central green, with a great aspect and seating areas.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road east towards the river and turn left before the Texaco garage, just before the river bridge roundabout into Ray Park Avenue. At the first crossroads turn left into Ray Park Road, which in turn leads into Blackamoor Lane. After the sharp right hand bend continue for a short distance turning right into Kingfisher Drive and Moorland Place will be found some way down on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41690688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.