3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolcroft Close, Saltash
Sold STC £180,000
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- UPVC DG & GCH THROUGHOUT
- POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Fox & Sons are proud to offer this extremely well presented semi detached family home located within a popular residential cul-de-sac. Comprising three bedrooms, open-plan lounge/diner, driveway & garage plus front & rear gardens. Additional benefits include new Upvc windows & GCH throughout.
An extremely well presented three bedroom semi detached house, located within a popular residential cul-de-sac close to local amenities and transport links. The property offers an open-plan lounge/diner with a separate modern fitted kitchen and shower room, plus three excellent sized bedrooms. In addition, the property offers driveway parking for two cars, single garage, Upvc double glazing and gas central heating and being sold with no onward chain.
An extremely well presented three bedroom semi detached house, located within a popular residential cul-de-sac close to local amenities and transport links.
The property offers an open-plan lounge/diner with a separate modern fitted kitchen and shower room, plus three excellent sized bedrooms.
In addition, the property offers driveway parking for two cars, single garage, Upvc double glazing and gas central heating and being sold with no onward chain.
Stairs ascend to the first floor landing. Hard wood solid pine flooring. UPVC double glazed door to the front. Radiator. Glass timber door leading into:-
Lounge 14' 2" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 4.32m Max x 4.32m Max )
Continuation of the solid hard wood pine flooring from the entrance hallway. UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property. There is a radiator, multi-fuel burner and slate hearth with an oak beam. There is also coving around the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed sliding door giving access to the rear garden. Solid hard wood pine flooring, radiator and coving.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Fitted matching wall and base units to two sides of the kitchen. Partly tiled walls, central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, pantry housing the consumer unit and solid hard wood pine flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property as well as UPVC double glazed door to the side of the property opening to the rear garden.
Stairs from the hallway to landing. UPVC double glazed window to the side of the property. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property. Built in cupboard and radiator.
Second Bedroom 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property and radiator.
Third Bedroom 9' 8" Max x 7' 4" ( 2.95m Max x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property and radiator.
The bathroom comprises of a low level flush WC, vanity basin and large walk in shower. There is solid hard wood flooring. Fully tilled walls, radiator and extractor fan. There are two obscure UPVC double glazed windows to the rear of the property.
Mainly laid to lawn with plant borders.
An enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with an additional raised patio area. There is side access to the front and a side door which leads into the garage.
Garage 20' 9" x 8' 8" ( 6.32m x 2.64m )
Power and lighting.
Vender has advised us that they are prepared to do work to the garden subject to negotiations and requirements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41692578.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.