1 bedroom flat for sale*Retirement apartment* Springhills, Henfield
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor retirement apartment in popular development for the over 55s
- Balcony with outstanding views towards the South Downs and surrounding countryside
- Hall. Open plan living room and kitchen
- Double bedroom. Bathroom with separate shower
- Some recently replaced uPVC double glazed windows
- Charming Communal gardens. No onward chain.
19 Springhills comprises a delightful first floor one bedroom retirement apartment, with a south facing private balcony leading off the sitting room, commanding magnificent views across the communal gardens, surrounding countryside and towards the South Downs beyond. The apartment benefits from a bright open plan kitchen and living room, double bedroom, night storage heaters, some new uPVC windows and a bathroom with separate shower. The apartment forms part of a small block of exclusive retirement homes situated on the southern edge of the village. The development offers communal sitting room and kitchen area, along with the facility to accommodate family and friends in the guest bedroom and shower room. There are alarms linked directly to the on-call warden in case of emergency, and there are stairs and lifts to the first and second floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41693616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5391608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.